Masculine cards are so difficult. But when they are for little boys, well, it is a little easier. I am going to give this to my Grandson, Joshua. Its not his birthday or anything; just that school is out and Bubbie wants to give him some pocket money for bowling andany little treats he may want duirng the summer. This image reminded me of Josh and his dog, Diggy!
Top Posts & Pages
- @TimeforTruth16 @wtime90 @fivestarr6028 @EdKrassen @BarackObama Go away! Don't post Fox Fake Facts here! Thanks!Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- @fivestarr6028 @EdKrassen @BarackObama Stay off this site, please. You can leave supportive messages for your guy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- Good Job Hawaii! ⚡️ “Trump greeted with 'Welcome to Kenya' signs in Hawaii” twitter.com/i/moments/9268…Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- Looking at the Man In The Hooded Mirror! twitter.com/necie5040/stat…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago
- What's that smell in this room? Didn't you notice it, Brick? Didn't you notice a powerful and obnoxious odor of men… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago