Masculine cards are so difficult. But when they are for little boys, well, it is a little easier. I am going to give this to my Grandson, Joshua. Its not his birthday or anything; just that school is out and Bubbie wants to give him some pocket money for bowling andany little treats he may want duirng the summer. This image reminded me of Josh and his dog, Diggy!
Top Posts & Pages
- It is time to repeal and replace the 22nd Amendment so that we can have our President back! I think we could talk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- What fresh hell will this idiot visit upon this country in the next second, or minute, or micro-second? twitter.com/TwitterMoments…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- ⚡️ “Former Obama staffer Gary Lee shares his story of the American Dream” twitter.com/i/moments/9522…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- I really enjoyed the "My Next Guest" sit down with 44 and David Letterman. It is amazing how just watching Presid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- @BarackObama Happy Holidays! I think it is still okay for us Jews to say "Happy Holidays!"Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago