I was recently selected to join the design team of a new challenge site called Friendship’s Garden Challenges. Prior to becoming a team member, I won one of their challenges and was awarded a Guest Designer Spot. This is my card for that challenge. Friendship’s Garden is a non-stamping site. Although I love stamping, I really prefer to make cards using paper and embellishments only. Most of the time, I don’t put sentiments on my cards unless it is required by the challenge! I think my experience with designing cards for corporations and designing wedding stationery helped to make me more of a paper crafter than a stamper…I mean you can’t stamp Tilda on a wedding invitation. The companies for whom I created corporate social stationery tended toward more elegant stationery. Most of my stamps were flourishes, flowers, etc. But most of my design was done in Corel Draw and Photoshop.
Top Posts & Pages
- @batuhan12600 @AliAbunimah @BarackObama Trump is always lying! If his lips are moving then he is lying. Ditto everyone around him.Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- True respect and understanding of the sacrifice! twitter.com/anne_stephen5/…Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @NerdyWonka Pitiful!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @carlaakins Don't we wish!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @ArgentinaPatito @ceetamtam003 @tonyposnanski @BarackObama Oh, how I long for the return of "No Drama Obama!" Plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago