I was recently selected to join the design team of a new challenge site called Friendship’s Garden Challenges. Prior to becoming a team member, I won one of their challenges and was awarded a Guest Designer Spot. This is my card for that challenge. Friendship’s Garden is a non-stamping site. Although I love stamping, I really prefer to make cards using paper and embellishments only. Most of the time, I don’t put sentiments on my cards unless it is required by the challenge! I think my experience with designing cards for corporations and designing wedding stationery helped to make me more of a paper crafter than a stamper…I mean you can’t stamp Tilda on a wedding invitation. The companies for whom I created corporate social stationery tended toward more elegant stationery. Most of my stamps were flourishes, flowers, etc. But most of my design was done in Corel Draw and Photoshop.
Top Posts & Pages
- It is time to repeal and replace the 22nd Amendment so that we can have our President back! I think we could talk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- What fresh hell will this idiot visit upon this country in the next second, or minute, or micro-second? twitter.com/TwitterMoments…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- ⚡️ “Former Obama staffer Gary Lee shares his story of the American Dream” twitter.com/i/moments/9522…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- I really enjoyed the "My Next Guest" sit down with 44 and David Letterman. It is amazing how just watching Presid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- @BarackObama Happy Holidays! I think it is still okay for us Jews to say "Happy Holidays!"Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago