Inspiration Challenges are perfect for the beginner. The designer is presented with a picture or a scrap of material, etc. For me, the great part of this type of challenge is that it is free-style! You choose what inspires you in the photo! I found this wonderful retro print in one of my stacks and it seemed the perfect mat for the colors I wanted to pull from the inspiration photo. I used the basic Autumn colors: Brown, Orange, and Green, but it was the soft aqua in the chair that is the focal of this design. I am looking forward to playing more inspiration challenges.
Top Posts & Pages
- @sarahkliff I saw on CNN that he was cutting the budget by 90%. I despise this man with the intensity of 1000 burning suns!Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- @MichelleObama My POTUS and FLOTUS until further notice: Lady Michelle and Sir Barack!Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- @EdKrassen @BarackObama This is my daily prayer!Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- @normancross @2020fight @Jon_Barakat93 If he DID SOMETHING you might have an argument. His time has been spent try… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 3 weeks ago
- @batuhan12600 @AliAbunimah @BarackObama Trump is always lying! If his lips are moving then he is lying. Ditto everyone around him.Life is short....LEAP 3 months ago