Inspiration Challenges are perfect for the beginner. The designer is presented with a picture or a scrap of material, etc. For me, the great part of this type of challenge is that it is free-style! You choose what inspires you in the photo! I found this wonderful retro print in one of my stacks and it seemed the perfect mat for the colors I wanted to pull from the inspiration photo. I used the basic Autumn colors: Brown, Orange, and Green, but it was the soft aqua in the chair that is the focal of this design. I am looking forward to playing more inspiration challenges.
Top Posts & Pages
- @RepAdamSchiff Watergate all over again!Life is short....LEAP 20 hours ago
- @FLOTUS @POTUS So, Sad!Life is short....LEAP 20 hours ago
- @DonaldJTrumpJr You are a victim of your gene pool!Life is short....LEAP 20 hours ago
- @DonaldJTrumpJr Neutrality, Okay? Stop taking spelling lessons from your father. Also, the chair of the FCC was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 20 hours ago
- @WilDonnelly @chrislhayes I am just stunned that John McCain, dying from brain cancer, would leave the hospital to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 20 hours ago