Inspiration Challenges are perfect for the beginner. The designer is presented with a picture or a scrap of material, etc. For me, the great part of this type of challenge is that it is free-style! You choose what inspires you in the photo! I found this wonderful retro print in one of my stacks and it seemed the perfect mat for the colors I wanted to pull from the inspiration photo. I used the basic Autumn colors: Brown, Orange, and Green, but it was the soft aqua in the chair that is the focal of this design. I am looking forward to playing more inspiration challenges.
Top Posts & Pages
- @batuhan12600 @AliAbunimah @BarackObama Trump is always lying! If his lips are moving then he is lying. Ditto everyone around him.Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- True respect and understanding of the sacrifice! twitter.com/anne_stephen5/…Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @NerdyWonka Pitiful!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @carlaakins Don't we wish!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @ArgentinaPatito @ceetamtam003 @tonyposnanski @BarackObama Oh, how I long for the return of "No Drama Obama!" Plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago