I procrasitnated so long that I will probably only mail one or two cards for Rosh Hashanah! When I saw the color swatches for this challenge, I knew I could get at least one card done! This is my first time playing at this challenge site…it definitely will not be my last. I will update my blogroll and add the new challenge sites. Also, I was asked if I could give details on the materials I use for my cards. I will make a concerted effort to do so. I am a novice designer so I don’t have to use or promote any products. My paper is stored by color and I have no idea (with the exception of my Bazill Papers and the paper I get from Cards and Pockets) who manufactures most of it. I have been using a lot of 6×6 pads lately and I do keep track of those so that I can re-order I guess my self-challenge in October will be detailing supplies on projects. Also, in answer to another question, I do have a Cricut but I do not use it that often. I have the Sizzix Big Shot and the Big Shot Pro. I also own a Sizzix Eclips. I have an Epic and I use it for Letterpress and small projects. I own Sure Cuts A Lot, but I prefer to fussy cut because I don’t really care for the white framing that appears on SVG after cutting. Thanks to all those who take the time to stop by my site! C-YA!
Top Posts & Pages
- @batuhan12600 @AliAbunimah @BarackObama Trump is always lying! If his lips are moving then he is lying. Ditto everyone around him.Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- True respect and understanding of the sacrifice! twitter.com/anne_stephen5/…Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @NerdyWonka Pitiful!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @carlaakins Don't we wish!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @ArgentinaPatito @ceetamtam003 @tonyposnanski @BarackObama Oh, how I long for the return of "No Drama Obama!" Plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago