Oh, well, here I go again, trying to “case” the fabulous work of the designers at the Case Study Challenge site. I always tell myself that I am going to try and stay as close to the original design as possible (which would make it a true case study) however, there is something inside of me that causes me to wander off into my own little “style” world. In this CASE, I at least used the same colors!!This is Julie’s Card, the original CASE. Like I said, nowhere close. Still, I had a ton of fun making my card! Be well, C! Ya!
Top Posts & Pages
- @batuhan12600 @AliAbunimah @BarackObama Trump is always lying! If his lips are moving then he is lying. Ditto everyone around him.Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- True respect and understanding of the sacrifice! twitter.com/anne_stephen5/…Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @NerdyWonka Pitiful!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @carlaakins Don't we wish!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @ArgentinaPatito @ceetamtam003 @tonyposnanski @BarackObama Oh, how I long for the return of "No Drama Obama!" Plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago