Oh, well, here I go again, trying to “case” the fabulous work of the designers at the Case Study Challenge site. I always tell myself that I am going to try and stay as close to the original design as possible (which would make it a true case study) however, there is something inside of me that causes me to wander off into my own little “style” world. In this CASE, I at least used the same colors!!This is Julie’s Card, the original CASE. Like I said, nowhere close. Still, I had a ton of fun making my card! Be well, C! Ya!
Top Posts & Pages
- @RepAdamSchiff Watergate all over again!Life is short....LEAP 19 hours ago
- @FLOTUS @POTUS So, Sad!Life is short....LEAP 19 hours ago
- @DonaldJTrumpJr You are a victim of your gene pool!Life is short....LEAP 19 hours ago
- @DonaldJTrumpJr Neutrality, Okay? Stop taking spelling lessons from your father. Also, the chair of the FCC was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 19 hours ago
- @WilDonnelly @chrislhayes I am just stunned that John McCain, dying from brain cancer, would leave the hospital to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 20 hours ago