Oh, well, here I go again, trying to “case” the fabulous work of the designers at the Case Study Challenge site. I always tell myself that I am going to try and stay as close to the original design as possible (which would make it a true case study) however, there is something inside of me that causes me to wander off into my own little “style” world. In this CASE, I at least used the same colors!!This is Julie’s Card, the original CASE. Like I said, nowhere close. Still, I had a ton of fun making my card! Be well, C! Ya!
Top Posts & Pages
- @sarahkliff I saw on CNN that he was cutting the budget by 90%. I despise this man with the intensity of 1000 burning suns!Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- @MichelleObama My POTUS and FLOTUS until further notice: Lady Michelle and Sir Barack!Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- @EdKrassen @BarackObama This is my daily prayer!Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- @normancross @2020fight @Jon_Barakat93 If he DID SOMETHING you might have an argument. His time has been spent try… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 3 weeks ago
- @batuhan12600 @AliAbunimah @BarackObama Trump is always lying! If his lips are moving then he is lying. Ditto everyone around him.Life is short....LEAP 3 months ago