I love this color pallette for the Outlawz Color Challenge. The pallette was chosen by design team member, Brenda Ogle. The challenge rules allowed you to chose either the sand or the Cocoa, but I fgured they looked so well together I would use all four colors: Sand, Cocoa, Aqua and White!!!
Top Posts & Pages
- @TimeforTruth16 @wtime90 @fivestarr6028 @EdKrassen @BarackObama Go away! Don't post Fox Fake Facts here! Thanks!Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- @fivestarr6028 @EdKrassen @BarackObama Stay off this site, please. You can leave supportive messages for your guy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- Good Job Hawaii! ⚡️ “Trump greeted with 'Welcome to Kenya' signs in Hawaii” twitter.com/i/moments/9268…Life is short....LEAP 2 weeks ago
- Looking at the Man In The Hooded Mirror! twitter.com/necie5040/stat…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago
- What's that smell in this room? Didn't you notice it, Brick? Didn't you notice a powerful and obnoxious odor of men… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago