I have found so many wonderful challenge sites, but I guess my heart belongs to Outlawz. Challenges are the absolute best way (after formal classes, etc.) to improve your cardmaking skills. The best part, particularly for beginners, are the nice comments you receive from your fellow crafters and the Challenge Site Design Team Members.Sketch and Color Challenges help card makers master basic design and working with a color wheel (even if it is only in your head!) Exposure to the work of card makers, at different levels of experience and creativity, eventually makes the novice a better crafter I am a novice card maker and I am learning a lot! This is my first squash card. I found a great video on YouTube and it took all of ten (10) minutes to learn this card style. Here’s a look at the inside!
Top Posts & Pages
- It is time to repeal and replace the 22nd Amendment so that we can have our President back! I think we could talk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- What fresh hell will this idiot visit upon this country in the next second, or minute, or micro-second? twitter.com/TwitterMoments…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- ⚡️ “Former Obama staffer Gary Lee shares his story of the American Dream” twitter.com/i/moments/9522…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- I really enjoyed the "My Next Guest" sit down with 44 and David Letterman. It is amazing how just watching Presid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago
- @BarackObama Happy Holidays! I think it is still okay for us Jews to say "Happy Holidays!"Life is short....LEAP 2 months ago