I have found so many wonderful challenge sites, but I guess my heart belongs to Outlawz. Challenges are the absolute best way (after formal classes, etc.) to improve your cardmaking skills. The best part, particularly for beginners, are the nice comments you receive from your fellow crafters and the Challenge Site Design Team Members.Sketch and Color Challenges help card makers master basic design and working with a color wheel (even if it is only in your head!) Exposure to the work of card makers, at different levels of experience and creativity, eventually makes the novice a better crafter I am a novice card maker and I am learning a lot! This is my first squash card. I found a great video on YouTube and it took all of ten (10) minutes to learn this card style. Here’s a look at the inside!
Top Posts & Pages
- @batuhan12600 @AliAbunimah @BarackObama Trump is always lying! If his lips are moving then he is lying. Ditto everyone around him.Life is short....LEAP 3 weeks ago
- True respect and understanding of the sacrifice! twitter.com/anne_stephen5/…Life is short....LEAP 3 weeks ago
- @NerdyWonka Pitiful!Life is short....LEAP 3 weeks ago
- @carlaakins Don't we wish!Life is short....LEAP 3 weeks ago
- @ArgentinaPatito @ceetamtam003 @tonyposnanski @BarackObama Oh, how I long for the return of "No Drama Obama!" Plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago