Novice Cardmakers, don’t be afraid to be you! Don’t try to copy the style of others. Develop your own style and go with it. I can’t make Hallmark Cards, not my style. I always beat myself up because my cards don’t look like the cards I see on other crafting sites…and I have finally accepted that they never will. If I start trying to “look” like others, crafting will stop being fun. Have Fun!!! This was a fun project.
Top Posts & Pages
- @batuhan12600 @AliAbunimah @BarackObama Trump is always lying! If his lips are moving then he is lying. Ditto everyone around him.Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- True respect and understanding of the sacrifice! twitter.com/anne_stephen5/…Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @NerdyWonka Pitiful!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @carlaakins Don't we wish!Life is short....LEAP 4 weeks ago
- @ArgentinaPatito @ceetamtam003 @tonyposnanski @BarackObama Oh, how I long for the return of "No Drama Obama!" Plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Life is short....LEAP 1 month ago