Novice Cardmakers, don’t be afraid to be you! Don’t try to copy the style of others. Develop your own style and go with it. I can’t make Hallmark Cards, not my style. I always beat myself up because my cards don’t look like the cards I see on other crafting sites…and I have finally accepted that they never will. If I start trying to “look” like others, crafting will stop being fun. Have Fun!!! This was a fun project.
Top Posts & Pages
- @RepAdamSchiff Watergate all over again!Life is short....LEAP 19 hours ago
- @FLOTUS @POTUS So, Sad!Life is short....LEAP 19 hours ago
- @DonaldJTrumpJr You are a victim of your gene pool!Life is short....LEAP 19 hours ago
- @DonaldJTrumpJr Neutrality, Okay? Stop taking spelling lessons from your father. Also, the chair of the FCC was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 19 hours ago
- @WilDonnelly @chrislhayes I am just stunned that John McCain, dying from brain cancer, would leave the hospital to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Life is short....LEAP 20 hours ago